Well as this is all new to me I have to say thanks for tuning in to Marta at Ramblings of a Cinephile who has been kind enough to swing this my way. I am so tempted to stand on the back of my desk chair and hop to the back of the couch and make my way to the television set and put another movie in the player. Kind of like that Italian guy.
In accordance to the rules, here are my responses to the 11 questions asked of me.
1. Favorite vacation spot? St. Lucia
2. Favorite Color? Blue
3. Favorite Dessert? Chocolate Cake and Vanilla Ice Cream
4. Favorite B/W Movie? The Maltese Falcon
5. Favorite Superhero? Super Stone
6. Favorite TV Show? Andy Griffith Show….who wouldn’t want to live in Mayberry?
7.Favorite Book? Bram Stoker’s Dracula
8. Favorite Beatles Song? Hard Day’s Night…I guess. Country boy here.
9. Favorite Dog Breed? St. Bernard. Mine weighs in at a trim 190lbs.
10.Favorite Beverage? Cold glass of Lemonade.
11. Favorite Nerdy Franchise? Original 5 Planet of the Apes Films.
My nominees for the Liebster Award that should be checked out go to.
Liebster terms & conditions: There’s no obligation to participate, and a money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied by this nomination.* The bloggers who have been nominated must link back to the person who nominated them. Nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them. Those nominated must choose eleven of their favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions. When you are nominated, you cannot nominate the person who nominated you. * No money changed hands during the making of this post.
Yes I did steal the above quotation from fellow blogger and mad movie challenge pal Kristina at Speakeasy who was kind enough to link me as a nominee as well.